Friday, July 25, 2014

Return

Wow, it's been a while since I've posted anything.  A lot has happened since my last post.  I got married to the most beautiful woman I know, we went on an amazing honeymoon, and moved into a new place!  So things are looking pretty awesome.  Before I left I wanted to start a unity game project, I had decided on a few things.

When I got back I wanted start on it right away but I needed some time to get things in order.  So  now I'm finally going to start it.  I've started some of the initial coding already, which is what I'll be doing when I'm at home.  During my lunch breaks I'll be working on the art that once again will get parsed into asset packs and put up on the unity asset store.

Since the code portion isn't anything to show yet here are some initial art style work in progress shots. I wanted to go with an easy art style that I could create quickly and had a cool feel to it.  I think I've nailed what I'm looking for but I won't really know until I have a full environment done. Enjoy.




-ws

Post a Comment