Thursday, January 2, 2014

2014 and Forward!

Happy New Year everyone!

This year I wanted to set out some personal development goals, I can't always share what I'm doing at work, some of it's really cool and I'd love too but not allowed.  So I want to outline some personal goals / tasks for the year and place them here.

1.  Wrap up the Galaxy Craft demo (currently called odin one) and get all of the assets up on the unity asset store.

2.  Create a new design for Pixelgraffiti.net.  I've switched it so Pixelgraffiti.net and Williamsweetman.com are two different sites.  I want to flesh out Pixelgraffiti a bit more so I can turn it into a nice site where people can come to see the assets I have created and where they can get them.

3.  Learn enought Html, Css, and other stuff to get goal 2 done!  Codeacademy.com here I come!

4.  Re do my personal site, williamsweetman.com needs a facelift.

5. Continue to learn unity and create asset packs and code demos.  Right now I'm not sure what the next asset pack will be or the next demo I try to create but I want to keep learning and keep pushing myself forward creatively.

6.  Continue the dotplans and more content for this blog.  I want to make this blog more active and I'm trying to think of cool things I can put on here to do that.

So there we go those are my  6 personal project resolutions for this year.  I'm excited  and can't wait to see what this year brings!

Post a Comment