Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Wednesday Update Foliage Work and Disney World

Sorry for missing last weeks update, I went to Walt Disney World and got engaged!!!!

While I was there I got tons of ideas for the game and can't wait to get some of them started.  Till then I did manage to get a bit further along with the foliage and started some base textures for the tile set.  Now this stuff is currently WIP and isn't ready to go into the game yet but here is where it is.


Current set of foliage.  I'm thinking I want to add 2 more plants and some vines.


Here is a sample of what it would look like from the games perspective.  None of this uses transparency, so it should run nicely.  Also once it's all done it will be atlased to a single texture.


This is the start of  the jungle tile set, I'm going to make edge assets, I'm thinking a small rock cliff.  I'd like to do at least 3 tile sets.  Right now the only two I can think of is jungle and ruins, still brainstorming a third.

So here is where I am for this week, we'll see if I have more to show Friday.  Next week I'll go back to a Friday only update.


Polycount Thread | Unity Thread


Post a Comment