Friday, February 1, 2013

AA: Art Progress Update

Another busy week and another set of assets ready to go.  This week was pretty exciting, Adam has gotten the turret up and running with the machine gun attaching and firing at a temp enemy, and it looks pretty damn cool.

This week I managed to get the Grenade Launcher and the Harpoon wrapped up and ready for implementation.



Now that all the guns are in Adam can get them up and running.  Once I finished that I started to layout our interface in a wire framing tool called goMockingBird. Now this is something I've never done, but I saw the value right away.  I was able to get our entire games interface mocked up except one section.  I will continue to refine that and start to do art versions soon.

After all of that I finally got around to working on one of the pick ups, this is the repair pick up that will float past the boat in the water.  My goal from here on out is to get this done, then possibly start on the environment so I can start to see what the big picture is going to look like.


Well that's it for now, more next Friday.

Post a Comment