Friday, January 18, 2013

Adventure Amazon : Turret and Shotgun

It's Friday so here is another art update for Adventure Amazon.  This week has been crazy busy, so getting time to work on AA has been really difficult.   I did manage to get the second weapon for the turret wrapped up and hopefully will be getting 2 more done next week.  Adam and I talked and after we get all of the guns in were going to take a pass at making them more visible from the game view, so that should be fun.


I also got the turret texture finished.  I think it came out pretty good, I like the orange because I want the turret to pop from the background environment.  I'll probably end up playing with it a bit more once we get the environment in there.


That's all this week on the art side, hopefully we'll have more to show next week!



Post a Comment