Friday, January 11, 2013

Adventure Amazon : First Post


First real WIP post in the new year, and it's a big one.   A friend and myself have decided to take our F this Jam entry, playable here,  and do a second pass at it.  We want to really polish it up and release it on some mobile devices.  You can check out his blog here.

I'm going to update this blog post, a polycount thread, and we'll share a thread on unity for comments and feed back.  I'm going to post every Friday until we're done!  So lets start this thing off.

First and foremost the logo at top is just a rough idea, I'm sure I'll end up remaking it 3 or 4 times.  I just have this thing where I like to make the logo of the game before I start anything too crazy.



Above is the model for the machine gun, we're going to allow the player to upgrade the gun over time.  Fully upgraded gun is above the regular.


Some muzzle fx tests, we'll see how this looks in game.


This is the new turret base, I'm going to try and keep a lot of stuff vibrant and colorful.  Right now I like the orange color.  We'll see if it conflicts with the boat at all.



Post a Comment