Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Warehouse update

I've got a small update here, I'm going to try and get this to close to finished as possible by the end of the March.  I'm starting to fear I won't finish it.  However I'm a bit buys this week so my next update probably won't be till some time next week.  Hopefully then I'll have worked on the second floor a bit more.




Another thing I want to mess around with a bit more is the dynamic tessellation.  I spent some time messing around with it a bit on the brick wall.  I also might mess around with image based reflections and see how that works. I won't use either of those in this current project but I want to start to understand that stuff because that will be the future.

As always more info and the discussion can be found over at polycount.

Cheers!
Post a Comment