Thursday, June 9, 2011

Cerberus Hallway

Finally Done!

Well as far as I'm going to take it.  Finishing this hallway I learned quite a bit about baking normals out of 3dsmax, painting textures, and the finer parts of udk.  There are things that I would love to change yet, small tweaks here and there, but I need to move on to the next piece.  Here is a link to my portfolio entry for the final Cerberus Hallway

For the next few weeks I'm going to work inside of Z Brush.  I've got a few links that go over the Naughty Dog way of doing tiling textures for the Uncharted series and I'd like to tackle their way of doing textures.  After that I'm going to try to do some assets out of Z Brush. Probably a piece of stone work, metal that's rusty, and maybe a plant.  After it's all said and done I will tackle another environment piece.  I've already got one in mine.

Well off to read up on Z Brush stuff and probably do some gaming.


Post a Comment