Friday, January 2, 2009

New Year

2009.  Here we are.  This is the first year I'm actually setting some resolutions that i want to stick too. Even though most people say that and fail with in the first month.  I'm going to try my hardest to keep the 2 resolutions i have. 

Number 1:
Release a indie game project that has been created outside of work.  I'll try real hard, we'll see how this goes.  Since i don't know code i can not be held entirely responsible for this one.

Number 2:
Finish a big project that is not the project stated in number 1.  I have some ideas for shorts, animations, large paintings.  Now i just have to do it.

So i think this year if i focus i can do all of this, we'll see.  Oh and I'll exercise more, eat healthier, and all of that other generic mumbo jumbo.

Happy New Year.
Post a Comment