Monday, September 15, 2008

It's been a while!

So I haven't updated this thing for a while, but it's for a good reason.  I've been working on 3 or so projects for the last couple of days, and I'm just now wrapping some of the up.  The Uju Munny is painted, but before I snap some photos I want to get the scarf that my friend is making for him.  I've also started to write a script for a small webcomic I'm thinking about doing, and I've made a small shirt design for FoRt.  Oh and I'm doing Toe-Fus animations right now.  Well first pass animations, because I'm not a very good animator.  None the less I do have things to share.

So this is the main character for the webcomic I'm thinking about.  He doesn't have a name yet, and the comic doesn't have a title either.  Right now like I said it's just ideas.  And yes he looks pretty damn close to the guy from Looking for Group.  Sigh...saw that after I had him doodled. He's probably going to go through another revision before I call him final.  Mainly in the face area.  I'm going to try and get more characters wrapped up and see where it heads.  Who knows, this might be as far as this goes.  Also I have the T-shirt roughed out for FoRt.



Post a Comment