Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Character?

Last night was a very productive evening. I added the final touches to the gun, wrapped up the main character, and got all of my game specific software installed. On the code side the now team of coders spent some time getting familiar to their surroundings. Tonight we're hoping to get the scale set properly so I can start to rig and animate the player character. Once that is finished he'll get unwrapped and textured. Here are some renders from the progress last night.


Sorry for the size of the images. I always forget to resize them. As for other things I've revamped the shell of the blog. Figured It needed a new look. Also this weekend I'm hoping to finish the Zombie Wranglers skate board design I've been working on. We'll see, well I'm off to work.

-W
Post a Comment