Monday, September 17, 2007

Econ?!? WTF?!?

Must stop drawing and start doing econ home work! I just finished up some new head drawings for Chase. I'm not going to post the doodles because tomorrow i'd like to get a full drawing started again.

Story wise i have the entire first page finished. 3 Frames, a bunch of dialog, and a whole lot of confusion. I hope to get all of the frames written up before capstone rolls around. Then i can talk at great lengths about the story. I do want to keep a very minimalistic look, if i don't there will be a shit load of models to do. I want to keep it simple.

I've been also thinking of the over all format/medium. I don't think i will make full blown videos. That would take to much animation time and would just be pure insanity. I was thinking of maybe a digital comic. The way they present the metal gear on the UMD's. It's a psp thing. Maybe i'll have that decided this weekend. Either way i have the diner laid out and i'm ready to start modeling it.

Well time to do some econ, then probably draw some more.
Post a Comment